Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Monday

Kevin had a really good day yesterday - he ran out of vicodin (narcotic pain med) and switched to tylenol which is working just fine. Without the vicodin he isn't sleepy, nauseous or slightly off-balance so I think he actually feels better overall. He took the dog for a short walk around noon and then I whisked him off to the mall to the one-hour optical place to get glasses. He survivied that 2 hour excursion and came home and DIDN'T go straight to bed. Then 5 friends showed up and hung out with him for a few hours and he STILL didn't go to sleep after that. Hung out with us and watched tv in the evening and then about 9pm said he was wiped out. He looked so good and acted so normal that I was afraid he would take off with his friends. Steve really needed to go into work this morning, so we decided to leave him at home alone until I get off at 1pm. He usually sleeps until 10 or 11, so we figured he won't be awake and alone for too long. I'm typing this on my lunch break and am anxious to get home to see how he is.

No comments: